1. Can we take photos and/or videos at the event? A. Yes, in fact we encourage it! We'd love you to share your favorite photos with us on our Facebook page! PLEASE NOTE: All photos shared to our Facebook page might be used on our website or in any of our advertisements! By posting your photos on our Facebook page you are releasing your photo rights and/or properties to us. Thank you for your understanding!
2. What kind of ceremonies are offered? A. We can accommodate traditional Christian and non-denominational ceremonies. Please see our packages to find out more about the types of ceremonies we can offer.
3. Are the officiates ordained ministers? A. Yes! All of our officiates are ordained ministers.
4. What is Sparkle HSV, Inc.? A. Sparkle HSV, Inc. is your premiere resource for helping to make any special event over the top wonderful! Our character parties are led by amazing, quality actors who want to help make your event over the top! Our ordained officiants can help guide and create any occasion special and sweet.
5. What is your payment policy? A. All fees are to be paid in full, no later than a week in advance.
6. What is your refund policy? A. We understand that sometimes things need to be cancelled or postponed. If something like this occurs then we will be happy to refund 1/2 of the amount paid of the package price. Deposits and traveling fees are non-refundable.
7. Do you do character weddings? A. Yes. Some of our characters who are also Ordained Ministers may be available to do weddings with at least a one-month notice. These officiants are ordained ministers and do not make light of the seriousness of the vows but understand that sometimes couples wish to celebrate their special days with something outside of the box. Please contact us to make the special request.
8. Who files the Marriage Certificate? A. As part of our service, we will be filing your Marriage Certificate by either drop-off or mail-in the next business day.
9. What can I expect from a character party? A. Depending on the party or event these may change. We understand that sometimes party schedules are fluid so this is a general description of what you can expect - Once our character arrives - they will be completely in character mode. They will interact with the children, do one activity such as reading them a book or doing a craft, the character will take time with the child whose birthday is being celebrated and make them feel very special! There will be a photo time but we certainly encourage parents to take as many pictures as they want and please feel free to post them on our Facebook page!